Thursday, May 19, 2011

AlL AbOuT Me (:

Well, I was going to start a blog awhile ago but i never got around to it so i am starting it now! First off, I will tell you all about me(:
My name is Kylie Morgan Searle! I am 16 years old. My parents are David and Tami, My brother is Maveric he is 18. My sister is Brooklyn and she is 13. They are the best family I could ever ask for. I am a typical teenager. I love being with my family and friends. I love sports. Track is my favorite. I love basketball, but dont really play anymore. I LOVE baseball...well i love watching baseball. Music is one of my favorite things. I really like country. But, i will listen to all kinds of music. I am a sophmore...soon to be junior...at Stansbury High! I have a buch of friends but, my very best friend always has been and always will be Toni Torres. She is the greatest and i wish we still lived by eachother. I am kind of a random person and I dont like being bored. I love being outside and trying new things. My cousins are some of my very favorite people. I am very close to all of them and i love them all to death. They are always there for me and they are all like bestfriends that never go away..I love it(: I have an amazing life and i am trying to live it in the best way i possibly can (:

2 comments: